Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Deacon Card Kits

Well Summer finds me in a boot on my right foot, because I fractured the fifth metatarsal. Crutches and no driving for at least four weeks, so it seemed like a good time to do some card making. Our church has eight Deacons who are in charge of congregational care, so I decided to make them all a card kits with 20 cards/envelops plus greetings and sentiments that can be attached to any card they choose.
Here are the 8 complete boxes.
Here are the greetings and sentiments.
This is the inside of the box. The box is 9"x9". It holds 20 cards.
I made tags with each deacons name on it.
Now I just have to make each one card card.
Not all the cards are the same in each box, because I was working from my stash, so pattern paper varies on some of the card designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment